Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wrapping Up 100 Days, 100 Movies

What began on March 10th as a kind of an insane challenge to myself to post for 100 days straight on my favourite movies has now officially and successfully come to a close. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did - though I have to admit that somewhere around day 60 I started to burn out a little; luckily I got my second wind.

In celebration of having finished the series I'll be taking a brief hiatus, but I'll be back with new content on Monday, June 23rd, catching up on all the movies I've seen since embarking on this project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on what is a fine achievement. 100 write-ups in 100 days. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Norma Desmond said...

I have to admit that it was a little more daunting than I had originally anticipated.